Help please: need lessons on matrices, quadratics, eqns, etc

yoda

I am currently enrolled in an independant study for honors agrbra 2 (because I couldn't fit the class into my schedual). The book doesnt always give very good descriptions, and considering I have to teach myself, it leaves me confused more often than not. I go in to talk to my teacher about the material a lot, but I dont always get it. Can anyone please tell me some sites with good lessons? I would be eternally grateful! :D

You must spell out the topics whit which you need help.

matrices, quadratic equasions, parabolas, linear systems, polynomial and radical functions, logarithmic functions... i know its a lot, but i really would apreciate the help!

I don't know that many sites would have lessons on all of these topics. You might want to try doing a search for each topic individually...? This would allow you to narrow your searches a bit.

For instance, regarding matrices, you could study definitions, or row operations, or determinants, or inversions, or multiplication, or addition, etc. Each would probably be its own lesson.

Eliz.

well, that sounds good. at least its a start... I'll give it a shot, thanks!

outsider said:
Last year i found the site http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu to study advanced calculus and linear algebra....
While the lessons on the above-referenced site, "Paul's Online Math Notes", trend more toward the upper end of college study, you will find some algebra and trig review lessons as well.

I highly recommend "Paul's Notes"! :D

Eliz.