Help

Lugmon

Hi, everyone. I need help. Within three days I will have my online exam from calculus, discrete mathematics, linear algebra, analytical geometry at one time. I need a person who could install telegram messenger and help me during my exam. Please, who is capable to help ,help me. It is very important for my future life.

Hi, everyone. I need help. Within three days I will have my online exam from calculus, discrete mathematics, linear algebra, analytical geometry at one time. I need a person who could install telegram messenger and help me during my exam. Please, who is capable to help ,help me. It is very important for my future life.
Are you allowed to seek external help during your exam?

Nevertheless, I do not think any volunteer-tutor in this forum will help you cheat in exam.

Lugmon, that is cheating! Can't you see that that is not fair to everyone else doing the exam?? Or do you only care about yourself?

Which future life? The one spent in prison because of your habitual choice to break laws? The one working at a job you do incorrectly, endangering everyone else, because you never learned this material that they think you did? I'd rather prevent that.