Help

pepe

One side of a rhombus is the link me y=2x, and the two opposite vertices are (0,0) and (4.5,4.5) Find the equations of the two diagonals and the coordinates of the other two vertices.

This being a math help forum no one here will provide you with a solution to your problem as that will not be helpful.
I suggest that you read the posting guidelines and make a new post. More specifically show us your work so we can give you leading hints.

What does link me y=2x mean? Can you please post the exact problem even if it is in a language other than English.

I think you meant this:

One side of a rhombus is the line y=2x, and [one pair of] opposite vertices are (0,0) and (4.5,4.5) Find the equations of the two diagonals and the coordinates of the other two vertices.

At least, please show us your attempt to graph this problem, and then tell us what facts about a rhombus you think might be useful. (Something about how the two diagonals are related seems useful to me.)

The more you show your own thinking, the better we can help.

This being a math help forum no one here will provide you with a solution to your problem as that will not be helpful.
I suggest that you read the posting guidelines and make a new post. More specifically show us your work so we can give you leading hints.

What does link me y=2x mean? Can you please post the exact problem even if it is in a language other than English.
I made an error I had to mean "the line"

I think you meant this:

At least, please show us your attempt to graph this problem, and then tell us what facts about a rhombus you think might be useful. (Something about how the two diagonals are related seems useful to me.)

The more you show your own thinking, the better we can help.A rhombus has all sides equal and diagonals equal that's all I know

I made an error I had to mean "the line"
Clearly I recognized that, though it took a while.

So have you done any work you can show us? Have you learned anything that might be useful?