How am I solve this?

shahar

1620816854169.png
Can I say the two expressions are equal 0, because square expression cannot be negative.
And from there we assume that the expression are equal to zero.

And:
when the expression 2x-1 = 0 the second expression doesn't equal to zero, and from there x = 1/2 and 2 + 1/2 = 21/2 that isn't zero.
Q.E.D. (quod erat demonstrandum)

View attachment 27104
Can I say the two expressions are equal 0, because square expression cannot be negative.

And:
when the expression 2x-1 = 0 the second expression doesn't equal to zero, and from there x = 1/2 and 2 + 1/2 = 21/2 that isn't zero.
Your thought process is correct. As posted, that equation does not have a solution.

View attachment 27104

And:
Yes.

Now, if you didn't notice that, and solved by the usual method (moving one radical and squaring both sides), you would get the "solution" x = 3, which is extraneous -- it is really the solution to \(\sqrt{2x-1}-\sqrt{x+2}=0\), not to the equation you were given.