How can I draw this?

chriss

This is a drawing supllied by the manufacturer of various sizes of tube bends. I am trying to draw this on a cad system but I dont think their is enough info provided.
So, given the dimensions 'OD' and 'Leg', how do I draw it without knowing the curve radius?

I would think that the 135oangle should help.
More importantly what have you tried? Where are you stuck? It's hard to help you if we do not know what help you need. Please share your work with us, even if you know it is wrong.

This is a drawing supllied by the manufacturer of various sizes of tube bends. I am trying to draw this on a cad system but I dont think their is enough info provided.
So, given the dimensions 'OD' and 'Leg', how do I draw it without knowing the curve radius?
View attachment 11503
Clearly you need to know the radius of the bend (relative to any of the five concentric arcs shown - so that you can find the center of the arcs), and there is not enough information to determine it (apart from measuring the picture, if all you want is for it to look right).

If your requirement is to draw it exactly, and you are given the diameter and thickness and the leg lengths (which themselves are oddly defined), then you have to ask for some radius. Then it appears that you could subtract that radius from each leg length to find the actual length of the straight sections, and go from there.

Clearly you need to know the radius of the bend (relative to any of the five concentric arcs shown - so that you can find the center of the arcs), and there is not enough information to determine it (apart from measuring the picture, if all you want is for it to look right).

If your requirement is to draw it exactly, and you are given the diameter and thickness and the leg lengths (which themselves are oddly defined), then you have to ask for some radius. Then it appears that you could subtract that radius from each leg length to find the actual length of the straight sections, and go from there.
Thank you. That confirms what I felt intuitively. I will ask the suplier for the information.