How can I practice Mathamatics without writing Maths

aicreator

I want to be good at Mathamatics and for that I will need to practice Maths,

I have tried to find a few ways to practice Mathamatics with out writing (as I am a very slow writer and I get tired very easily) such as,

1. Practicing Mathamatics in my sleep(During my imagined dreams where I have control over the speed of my pen as I am a slow writer).

2. Verbally Practicing Mathamatics.

3. Acting out Mathamatics(Ex- Walking two steps forward insted of writing '=').

I had also heard of a way of auditing the theory part of Maths and doing the Logic Part of Hard and Moderate Mathamatics Problems which I can not do and of solving the easy problems verbally,

And so is there a way by which I can practice Maths very fast and also improve in it without writing Maths,

And I have 2 Maths books with Math Problems and their Step by Step solutions for getting questions to practice and also for checking answers,

And,

Have a Grand Day.

you can see some of the examples question solved but after that you have to practice yourself by writing.

I have tried to find a few ways to practice Mathamatics with out writing (as I am a very slow writer and I get tired very easily) such as,

1. Practicing Mathamatics in my sleep(During my imagined dreams where I have control over the speed of my pen as I am a slow writer).

I had also heard of a way of auditing the theory part of Maths and doing the Logic Part of Hard and Moderate Mathamatics Problems which I can not do and of solving the easy problems verbally,

And so is there a way by which I can practice Maths very fast and also improve in it without writing Maths,

And I have 2 Maths books with Math Problems and their Step by Step solutions for getting questions to practice and also for checking answers,

And,

Have a Grand Day.
I get tired too, but regardless in order to learn maths you have to write, try to force yourself in the beginning then It will become natural, and also we won't be able to learn maths overnight, so be patient.

Beer soaked ramblings follow.
Nice.
Does anyone know of a site that's somewhat similar site to MathType where you just point and click to get your desired expression; after which you get the latex format through its translator?

I remember seeing an interview with a matbematian who had published a number of important papers on a variety of fields of mathematics. Asked "what does a mathematician do?", she answered "Mostly, I write".

Does anyone know of a site that's somewhat similar site to MathType where you just point and click to get your desired expression; after which you get the latex format through its translator?

The site http://mathquill.com/ allows point and click to quickly navigate and edit your expression, but it still requires knowledge of latex commands like \sqrt, \sum, \pi etc

Beer soaked ramblings follow.
The site http://mathquill.com/ allows point and click to quickly navigate and edit your expression, but it still requires knowledge of latex commands like \sqrt, \sum, \pi etc
Thanks man but I can't seem to get it to work on my phone.
Skeeter's link is closer to what I had in mind.
MarkFL once installed such a program at MathHelpBoards until it got reformatted by a new forum platform like the one that took place here.

And,

Have a Grand Day.

Writing out your solutions is the best way. Mental calculations are good but for longer problems that could lead to error, bro.