How to calculate half the diagonal of each corner of a 4 sided pyramid with slightly different side lengths.Apex = 146.6388 Meters

What angles are you talking about? Your picture doesn't label any angles.

What angles are you talking about? Your picture doesn't label any angles.
Okay I just write them down if you can not see them it's a pyramid.

Angles in degrees
North Side=51.81555
West Side=51.85388
South Side=51.883889
East Side=51.85111

The apex of the pyramid =73.31964 meters

The angles are labeled in red

The average angle is 51.851107 Degrees if that helps
the angles that they wrote above is the angle that the sides of the pyramid go up

Consider the picture below:
pyramid.jpg
If I understand you correctly, you know [MATH]h[/MATH] and angle [MATH]A[/MATH] and need to know [MATH]s[/MATH] for each side. In the green right triangle you have [MATH]s = \frac h {\sin A}[/MATH]. The centroid (apothem?) of the triangle is [MATH]\frac 1 3[/MATH] the way up the slant side [MATH]s[/MATH].
You can do that for each face. Does that help you?

Consider the picture below:
View attachment 25667
If I understand you correctly, you know [MATH]h[/MATH] and angle [MATH]A[/MATH] and need to know [MATH]s[/MATH] for each side. In the green right triangle you have [MATH]s = \frac h {\sin A}[/MATH]. The centroid (apothem?) of the triangle is [MATH]\frac 1 3[/MATH] the way up the slant side [MATH]s[/MATH].
You can do that for each face. Does that help you?
you can show the work for one of the sides to guide me like calculate the apothem for one of the sides to help me understand

i dont know the slant height I am trying to figure out the base apothem to calculate the slant height

I thought you said you know [MATH]h[/MATH] and the angle [MATH]A[/MATH] for each side. Use the formula I gave you to calculate [MATH]s[/MATH].

Thank you I understand now how did you know this is actually based on the mean measurement of the great pyramid that was done by glen dash in 2015 I just halved the base so people do not know.Is that they included minimum and a maximum length of the base but not the length so I had to look at the jh cole survey of the pyramid done in 1925 to know the angles of each sided and taking the tangent of that angle and base length to get the heightthe great pyramid stuff.PNG

And I used the mean lengths and halved them

the great pyramid  problem 2.PNG The Apex of the Pyramid=146.6388 Meters

I mean the distance from the corner to the center of the pyramid or the half diagonal of each corner the vertical height of the pyramid is 146.6388 Meters.

And then if it helps I would like to know how to calculate the lateral edge height of each corner also or the corner height as well