How to form reference triangle sides without using ruler?

User1php

When i am making triangle from reference angle theta how do i find the length of sides of the triangles without having to use rulers? (only finding it using math equations)? (since sides can be 1.2345 cm but rulers arent accurate)

When i am making triangle from reference angle theta how do i find the length of sides of the triangles without having to use rulers? (only finding it using math equations)? (since sides can be 1.2345 cm but rulers arent accurate)
You have a "reference angle". And angle does not have sides of a particular length. Please clarify what you have and what you need to do. A diagram would be helpful.

basically: how do i get proportion/ratio of sides of triangle from angle theta in this? (we know 2 angles so we can calculate the third so this q becomes:
how to calculate proportions of sides of triangle if we know all the angles)

Attachments

• 1627911834190.png
    1627911834190.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Please quote the specific problem you are working on, and show what you have done.

In general, you will be using a trig function of the reference angle.

basically: how do i get proportion/ratio of sides of triangle from angle theta in this? (we know 2 angles so we can calculate the third so this q becomes:
how to calculate proportions of sides of triangle if we know all the angles)
Are you familiar with sine, cosine, tangent? They are called ratios for a reason ;)