How to learn math & geo

ksdfkawekr23

Hello,

Im standart high school student who wants to learn mathematics and geometry. But i don't know how to learn. Can you give me advice for learning? I can't learn in school.

Thanks for advices.

Why can't you learn at school? What about other subjects?

Why can't you learn at school? What about other subjects?
I can't learn in school because i don't know low level mathematics and they learning high level. Without mathematics and chemistry im good in school.

Never accept any fact/rule/procedure in math unless you can see why it is true.

For example in x+5 = 15. Most teachers just say to do the same thing to both sides. But why does that work? Exactly why should you subtract 5 from both sides. You need to know exactly what x+5 equals and it equals 15. So x+5 - 5 really means 15-5 so that is why x+5-5=15-5.

I can't learn in school because i don't know low level mathematics …
Then arithmetic is where you ought to begin. There are many free, online resources available (eg: free classes, worksheets, lessons, videos).

You can use a search engine to find them. Check out different sources, until you find one you like.

Here are two sites, to get you started:

Videos

Lessons

?

Hi,
My videos are the best!(?). Please try them out by going
Then arithmetic is where you ought to begin. There are many free, online resources available (eg: free classes, worksheets, lessons, videos).

You can use a search engine to find them. Check out different sources, until you find one you like.

Here are two sites, to get you started:

Videos

Lessons

?
Otis, the 1st link is dead.

I can't learn in school because i don't know low level mathematics and they learning high level. Without mathematics and chemistry im good in school.

My 2 cents:
Give school a try. Why? You are already there. Talk to your math teacher and guidance counselor. Ask what resources are available to students like you. Most likely your situation is not unique. There might be retired math teachers or peer tutors available to help you. You'll have to do most of the work yourself, but with help it will go much faster and you need to catch up asap.

If, say, you really couldn't learn at school, then use Khan academy or a similar resource. Jomo and Harry the Cat are amazing helpers, along with many others.

Hi,
My videos are the best!(?). Please try them out by going
Let's try that again. You can check out my videos here.
Do you mind telling us how you fell behind? Possibly that will help us.
Also hang around this site and ask questions. We don't mind getting you caught up. Actually that will excite us so much if we did get you caught up with your math! Most of all please do not give up. Good luck!