How to solve these steps

Beti

Hi,
Kindly someone will guide me step wise to solve it so that it can be easy for me and understandable to solve my other derivations by applying such rule. Please easy and step wise help will be highly appreciated.

1592893956851.png
This is an expression now how to solve this LCM so we get this step afterwards. but how to get this answer. i need the complete LCM calculation guide. I am good to find LCM when only have to do with Numbers only but when its alphanumeric. I am bad in it to understand.

1592894077151.png how this come.

Thanks.

[math] \frac{R + \delta R}{2R + \delta R} - \frac{R}{2R} [/math]
Firstly, can either of the two fractions be simplified?

No , simplifications as per second step they did some multipication and division in denominator and numerator

Hi,
Kindly someone will guide me step wise to solve it so that it can be easy for me and understandable to solve my other derivations by applying such rule. Please easy and step wise help will be highly appreciated.

View attachment 19910
This is an expression now how to solve this LCM so we get this step afterwards. but how to get this answer. i need the complete LCM calculation guide. I am good to find LCM when only have to do with Numbers only but when its alphanumeric. I am bad in it to understand.

View attachment 19911 how this come.

Thanks.
The LCM of the denominators is:

2 * R * (2 * R + δR)

Now perform the "subtraction"

[math] \frac{R + \delta R}{2R + \delta R} - \frac{R}{2R} [/math]
Firstly, can either of the two fractions be simplified?
No , simplifications as per second step they did some multipication and division in denominator and numerator
The work will be a lot easier if you follow this suggestion! Do you not see that [MATH]\frac{R}{2R} = \frac{1}{2}[/MATH]?

Do that, and then use the common denominator [MATH]2(2R + \delta R)[/MATH].

Or, keep things as they are but factor out the R in the first denominator and use the LEAST common denominator, which means that you use the R only once.

In any case, we can help you much more efficiently if you'll show some sort of work that we can guide, rather than just saying what you can't do.

1593095220464.png
Please correct me now. As i like to simplify it to the end . So i can understand it

You went a little farther than I had explicitly said, which is good, but you did it wrong.

I'd like you to discover this, so before I tell you what that error is, I'll ask you: Why is the R where it is on your second line? Often in trying to explain your thinking, you can see an error better. (Sometimes I tell students that when they are taking a test, they should imagine me standing next to them whispering, "Why did you do that?", and also "Are you finished?")

Also, your third line has a "k", which I think is a typo.

Thanks for your encouragement :)
Well yes it was a typo error..
R = resistance. so i take common, to make it easy and then i solve it.

Do you understand yet that the R should disappear entirely? To simplify a fraction, you just divide numerator and denominator by the common factor; it doesn't then go outside the fraction.

There are several other errors.