How to solve two power parentheses

ASkeM

Hi Math community,
I have APD and therefore it is sometimes harder for me to understand medium challenging tasks, so i hoped you could help me out understanding the way to simplify the following equation.

I have been trying to simplify this for some time now, but i always get a weird expression out of it. I was hoping you guys could help me out.
Best regards

[MATH]\left(a\:x^{a-1}\:y^{-a+1}-z\right)^a\left(x^a\:y^{-a}\left(-a+1\right)-w\right)^{1-a}[/MATH]
I get :
[MATH]-\left(a x^{a} y^{-a}-x^{a} y^{-a}+w\right)\left(a x^{a-1} y^{1-a}-z\right)^{a}-a[/MATH]

Please show your work so we can see where you are making any errors.

Hi Math community,
I have APD and therefore it is sometimes harder for me to understand medium challenging tasks, so i hoped you could help me out understanding the way to simplify the following equation.

I have been trying to simplify this for some time now, but i always get a weird expression out of it. I was hoping you guys could help me out.
Best regards

[MATH]\left(a\:x^{a-1}\:y^{-a+1}-z\right)^a\left(x^a\:y^{-a}\left(-a+1\right)-w\right)^{1-a}[/MATH]
I get :
[MATH]-\left(a x^{a} y^{-a}-x^{a} y^{-a}+w\right)\left(a x^{a-1} y^{1-a}-z\right)^{a}-a[/MATH]
The expression can be changed - but not really "simplified". Why do you want to "simplify" it?

Best regards

I get :
It may help if you show us the entire problem you are working on, of which this task is a part. We may be able to point out something different that you should be doing.