I need help with a math assignment for my class about making a probability game

dgoolsbey

i have to make a game 3 levels long about probability. i have the first 2 down but im stuck on the third level.

i have to make a game 3 levels long about probability. i have the first 2 down but im stuck on the third level.
please tell us about the first two levels - so that we do not repeat!

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

You achieve level 1 flip a coin, call out the side and if you land on that side you win and go to the next level.
½ is the probability and thats a 50% chance of winning.
You achieve level 2 spin the wheel and land on your selected number you win and go to the next level.
You have a ⅙ percent chance of winning this round and once you land on the number you win and you move on to the next level. 16.67% chance of winning.
You achieve level 3 if..

the third level is based on rolling two 6 sided dice. you choose 1-12 numbers that can be added up to the sum of the number you select. if i choose seven then i need to roll a 3 and a 4 , or a 6 and a 1, or a 5 and a 2 etc. I need help finding the probability of someone landing on of of their 6 numbers that they choose.

Why not post your first two levels so the we can see what you are taking about?

the first level the student will flip a coin and call it in the air and if it lands on their chosen side they move on to the next level.
the second level the student will spin a wheel with six slots and choose 1 number out of six and if it lands on their number they move on to the final level.
the third level a student will roll 2 six sided dice.

i need help finding level number 3. the six most likely numbers to be rolled with the dice when they are added together. and finding the probability of landing on those numbers.

sorry it would make more sense if i could explain it verbally haha.

the first level the student will flip a coin and call it in the air and if it lands on their chosen side they move on to the next level.
the second level the student will spin a wheel with six slots and choose 1 number out of six and if it lands on their number they move on to the final level.
the third level a student will roll 2 six sided dice.
i need help finding level number 3. the six most likely numbers to be rolled with the dice when they are added together. and finding the probability of landing on those numbers.
I don't understand how I missed your reply until now.
As for your level three here is a tool: SEE HERE
In that expansion we see the term \(\large{5x^8}\) the exponent \(8\) tell us the sum eight while the \(5\) tells that eight occurs in five ways. If \(S\) is sum appearing from the toss then \(\mathcal{P}(S=8)=\dfrac{5}{36}\)