I need help with this

dreamianaa

Answer each part of each question. Show work (type in steps) where necessary.
1. Two different moving van companies charge different fees. Company A charges a flat fee of $90 plus $0.25 per mile. Company B charges a flat fee of $70 plus $0.50 per mile.
Part A:
Write a system of equations to represent the cost of renting a moving van from each company.
Part B:
At what number of miles would the cost for renting a moving van be the same at both companies? Show your work.

Answer each part of each question. Show work (type in steps) where necessary.
1. Two different moving van companies charge different fees. Company A charges a flat fee of $90 plus $0.25 per mile. Company B charges a flat fee of $70 plus $0.50 per mile.
Part A:
Write a system of equations to represent the cost of renting a moving van from each company.
Part B:
At what number of miles would the cost for renting a moving van be the same at both companies? Show your work.
Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

READ BEFORE POSTING

Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.

I would start with naming variables - such as -

Moving charge for company A = M1 dollars

Moving charge for company B = M2 dollars

Distance to move = D miles

continue...

Can you please follow the guidelines for this forum (I'm sure that you had a chance to read them)? It clearly states that you have to be involved in solving your problem. In fact you are the one who has to solve your problem with help from the helpers on this forum.

So please post the work you have done so we can see what help you need.