I need help

oto99

Points A, B, P and Q are located on the straight highway. A And the distance between points B is 6 km; P point one It is 10 kilometers away from them. How many kilometers Is point P away from point Q between points A and B?

what is answer of this. thanks

Points A, B, P and Q are located on the straight highway. A And the distance between points B is 6 km; P point one It is 10 kilometers away from them. How many kilometers Is point P away from point Q between points A and B?

First sketch the situation of the problem by drawing a line and locating 4 points and labelling those.

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

The grammar of the question as written makes no sense.

If you copied this, please copy it exactly; if you translated it, try again. In either case, it will help if you show us an image of the original.

I would guess that it should be "The distance between points A and B is 6 km". But I have no idea what point P is 10 km away from, since it can't be 10 km away from both A and B if it is on the line. And if we know only that Q is between A and B, we can't tell how far it is from anything.