Identifying Angles

Aftercolours

Hello! I'm new to this forum and I'd love some math help.

23ud92f.jpg

Sorry for a terrible picture, but this is for a project that I have to draw out myself. Anyhow, I need to make 6 parallel lines (pretend they are) and 2 transversals crossing them, and then I need to identify angles (with alternate exterior, consecutive interior, vertical, corresponding, and alternate interior). After using any one angle to identify a type of angle, it cannot be used again, such as if I say <1 and <2 are so and so, I can't use them for an example of any other angle. I'm hoping I at least did the drawing lines part right. So, as for angle examples, here's what I have:

<4 and <6 are corresponding
<7 and <26 are vertical
<3 and <5 are alternate interior
<25 and <29 are alternate exterior
<13 and <16 are consecutive interior

If any of these are wrong, could you tell me why, maybe provide a correct example? Please and thank you!

Hello, Aftercolours!

Welcome aboard!

23ud92f.jpg

I have 6 parallel lines and 2 transversals crossing them.
Then I need to identify angles (alternate exterior, consecutive interior, vertical, corresponding, and alternate interior).
After using any one angle to identify a type of angle, it cannot be used again.

Here's what I have:

. . \(\displaystyle \angle 4\text{ and }\angle 6\text{ are corresponding.}\) . Yes!

. . \(\displaystyle \angle 7\text{ and }\angle 26\text{ are vertical.}\) . Right!

. . \(\displaystyle \angle3\text{ and }\angle5\text{ are alternate interior.}\) . No, they are supplementary

. . \(\displaystyle \angle25\text{ and }\angle29\text{ are alternate exterior.}\) . No, see below

. . \(\displaystyle \angle13\text{ and }\angle16\text{ are consecutive interior.}\) . Correct!

\(\displaystyle \text{Are we to assume that the two transversals also parallel?}\)
. . \(\displaystyle \text{If not, }\angle 25\text{ and }\angle 29\text{ are totally unrelated.}\)

\(\displaystyle \text{Even if they }are\text{ parallel, your answer is incorrect.}\)

Code:
      *           * x   *                 *
        *           * 29              *
    *           * 2   *     *
              *  25 *           *

\(\displaystyle \text{Angles 25, 2, and }x\text{ are equal.}\)

\(\displaystyle \text{Angles 29 and }x\text{ are alternate exterior angles.}\)