In her first 20 games, Roxane served 4 aces. If she continues to serve aces at this rate, how many aces will she have after 160 games?

Mackenzie

In her first 20 games, Roxane served 4 aces. If she continues to serve aces at this rate, how many aces will she have after 160 games?

That is a nice question. Are you going to help us solve it?
Please post some working of your own.

If I were to solve this problem, I would assume that

The # of Aces served will be proportional to the # of games played.​

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. In 20 games she served 4 aces. Let's do it for one game she served 4/20 aces. At this rate after 160 games she will serve 160/5= 32 aces

Nice. In 20 games she served 4 aces. Let's do it for one game she served 4/20 aces. At this rate after 160 games she will serve 160/5= 32 aces
Please don't supply answers to students.
Also, change your username!

This is why ALL new members should read the posting guidelines.
I read it but i forgot that i wasn't allowed to do it. I just remembered to try do things by myself and say where i am stucked.

Do you think i should delete my answer?

I read it but i forgot that i wasn't allowed to do it. I just remembered to try do things by myself and say where i am stucked.

Do you think i should delete my answer?
You could leave your answer. Thanks for trying to help out!