indefinite integrals

Please tell us what methods you have learned, and show your attempt at one method, so we can see where you are stuck. That's how we work.

I haven't tried it yet, but the presence of both square root and cube root suggest making the substitution [MATH]u = \sqrt[6]{x}[/MATH], so that both are powers of u. The answer supports that idea.

Please tell us what methods you have learned, and show your attempt at one method, so we can see where you are stuck. That's how we work.

I haven't tried it yet, but the presence of both square root and cube root suggest making the substitution [MATH]u = \sqrt[6]{x}[/MATH], so that both are powers of u. The answer supports that idea.

I had already tried to integrate by parts ( Sf'(x)g(x) = f(x)g(x) - Sf(x)g'(x) ) and to integrate by substitution but it led me nowhere. Now, thanks to your suggestion I made some progresses and I think I should decompose the function to be able to use the following formula:WhatsApp Image 2020-12-30 at 16.17.52.jpeg
but I'm having trouble decomposing the function.

This isn't what I call "showing your work", only describing it in general terms. I have no idea whether you have made any mistakes we could help you fix.