INTEGRATION HELP

jxxnyx

Hi everyone!
I am stuck on these two problems and have not been able to solve them for a while. If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!3DACA007-9901-4537-B3DD-1C1A716B12EC.jpeg86EA750B-4542-4521-8558-1B114DDCA902.jpeg

Hi everyone!
I am stuck on these two problems and have not been able to solve them for a while. If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!View attachment 13644View attachment 13645

Please follow the rules of posting at this forum, enunciated at:

https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/read-before-posting.109846/

Please share your work/thoughts and context of the problem (what is the subject topic?) - so that we know where to begin to help you.

Hi everyone!
I am stuck on these two problems and have not been able to solve them for a while. If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!View attachment 13644View attachment 13645
What do you know about evaluating an integral with infinity as one of its limits of integration?

Have you learned about integration by parts? Have you learned anything about differential equations?

These are among the things we need to know in order to help you; that's part of the reason we ask you to show work and tell us the context of your problem (such as what you have been learning).

Hi everyone!
1st problem: What would the answer be in the left integral if x was replaces with q. Based on the 2nd integral what is happening to q?

2nd problem: If f '(x) = 2f(x), then what does f(x) equal (and I am not looking for f(x) = f '(x)/2 )