Interpreting a function from its graph

dreday

ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF A FUNCTION FROM THE GRAPH

1. EXPLAIN WHY F REPRESENTS THE GRAPH OF A FUNCTION
2.USE THE GRAPH TO FIND A REASONABLE ESTIMATE OF F(-2)
3.WHAT IS THE DOMAIN OF F ?
4. WHAT IS THE RANGE OF F ?
Code:
                                            |
                                       3 - |
                                            |
                                       2 - |
                                            |
                                      1  - |
                                            |
                      _ 3    -2    -1        1      2       3  
                      ---------------------------------------   X                                            |
                                     -1    |
                                            |
                                    _2    |
                                            |
                                    -3     |
                                            |
Y=F(X) THE LINE IS RUNNING FROM POSITIVE 1 TO THE MIDDLE OF 1AND 2 BUT THE LINE IS ON THE POSITIVE 1 ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE BY THE X

Even with the little CODE repair, I think I cannot tell what it is you are asking. You'll have to figure out how to post an image or to describe you problem more fully.

tkhunny said:
Even with the little CODE repair, I think I cannot tell what it is you are asking. You'll have to figure out how to post an image or to describe you problem more fully.
THE SYMBOL IS THE CROSS THE TOP IS POSITIVE 1 2 3 THE BOTTOM IS NEG 1 2 3 THE RIGHT SIDE IS POSITIVE 1 2 3 THE LET SIDE IS NEG 1 2 3 THE LINE IS GOING THROUGH POS 1 TO POS 1 POINTING RINGHT ON THE POS 2

Sorry, you'll have to do better tahn that. Better yet, you should show some work of your own.

dreday said:
ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF A FUNCTION FROM THE GRAPH
Please turn off the CAPS LOCK; there is no need to SHOUT at people, and it just makes your posts look hostile, which I'm sure you don't mean.

Meanwhile, you are being asked to interpret a picture, and we cannot see that picture. So I'm afraid it is impossible for us even to provide direction. Either post the image somewhere online and provide a link, or else hire a tutor who can meet with you (at your house, for instance) and thereby look at the graph in question.

Thank you! :D

Eliz.