Intersection of two subgroups: Why is it necessarilly true that intersection is a subgroup?

Boi

So, I've decided to try to learn some Group Theory (don't ask why) and I kept bumping in this thing: usually, whenever people talk about two subgroups (for example [imath]K[/imath] and [imath]H[/imath]) of some subgroup [imath]G[/imath] they immediately say that [imath]K \cap H[/imath] is necessarily a subgorup of both [imath]K[/imath] and [imath]H[/imath]. Could you explain why is this necessarily true, please? Or at least give me a hint?

Nevermind, I'd figured it out (god, now I feel dumb).

So, I've decided to try to learn some Group Theory (don't ask why) and I kept bumping in this thing: usually, whenever people talk about two subgroups (for example [imath]K[/imath] and [imath]H[/imath]) of some subgroup [imath]G[/imath] they immediately say that [imath]K \cap H[/imath] is necessarily a subgorup of both [imath]K[/imath] and [imath]H[/imath]. Could you explain why is this necessarily true, please? Or at least give me a hint?
Have you learnt about Venn diagram?

Through Venn diagram it can be graphically represented that
two subgroups (for example K and H ) of some subgroup G they immediately say that KH is necessarily a subgorup of both K and H
And of course you want it to be proven symbolically