JMM Conference in Atlanta in January

Steven G

Elite Member
Hi. I am wondering which members are going to JMM conference in January? I'm even giving a talk! A 10 minute talk!!

Hi. I am wondering which members are going to JMM conference in January? I'm even giving a talk! A 10 minute talk!!
Haven't been to a professional conference in I don't know how long [I been retired since about 2002] and even longer since I gave a talk. Most, of the conferences I went to were the ASA and other special conferences.

BTW: I don't see any Jomo in the list of speakers :)

Haven't been to a professional conference in I don't know how long [I been retired since about 2002] and even longer since I gave a talk. Most, of the conferences I went to were the ASA and other special conferences.

My name is Steven Gottlieb

I was going...but have now changed my mind :p
You put up with me on this forum for much more than 10 minutes. You really should come. You can drive down to NYS and we can go together in my Jaguar.

ASA meetings--so that's why you say that you're not a mathematician.

Where do you live these days? Maybe I can help you get to Atlanta.