Lagrange Multipliers

You're just going to dump off your homework and try to get someone else to do it for you? You won't learn much.

Please demonstrate your efforts and tell us why helping you would not constitute cheating and thus disadvantaging other students.

You're just going to dump off your homework and try to get someone else to do it for you? You won't learn much.

Please demonstrate your efforts and tell us why helping you would not constitute cheating and thus disadvantaging other students.
This is not homework. This is extra practice beyond what we are taught. I just wanted to learn how to do it, but I did not understand how to do it after watching many youtube videos so I come here.

So, you're saying you're not even going to try to show us where you are or that you have even a tiny idea how to proceed?

Start here: [math]\nabla f(x,y,z) = \nabla\lambda g(x,y,z) + \nabla\mu h(x,y,z)[/math]

So, you're saying you're not even going to try to show us where you are or that you have even a tiny idea how to proceed?

Start here: [math]\nabla f(x,y,z) = \nabla\lambda g(x,y,z) + \nabla\mu h(x,y,z)[/math]
This is what I have gotten I think parts a and b are correct but not sure about part c.IMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0010.jpg