Limit solved with Hospital Rule getting nowhere

Sap67

So 2 days ago, our teacher taught us how to get the derivative of logarithms, and exponentials.
But not how to actually solve them, not what a logarithm actually is. I'm guessing this is due to us not having a lot of time in our program so they have to condense it a lot.
Now I'm precising this because I need to be able to get rid of the logarithm by the end of this, since I don't know if it would be solvable without that, but even if it was, we haven't learned how.

So after replacing x with 0, I got an answer of 0/0, so naturally I went the hospital rule method, but after solving it and checking for mistakes, I still got the same answer after doing the method, which is 0/0, now I don't know if doing it another time would solve it, but the equation is already really long and barely fits on one line, it just seems ridiculous and impractical. I don't think factoring would work here either. So any advice on what I could do ?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6
Nevermind, I forgot you needed to get the derivative of the numerator, and denominator separately.
And I can't find a button to delete, so sorry for the waste of time.

Nevermind, I forgot you needed to get the derivative of the numerator, and denominator separately.
And I can't find a button to delete, so sorry for the waste of time.
Yeah, I've often thought there should be a "delete" button so I could pretend I didn't make that stupid mistake!