mathematical logic task

Erros

Hello, it is necessary from this task that I formally express whether France will go to the world championship. I expressed the sentences and set the task. For starters, I'm interested in whether I did it right or if I didn't, what should I fix?

Let the following facts be known:

For the French national team to go to the world championship, it is necessary and sufficient to beat the Portuguese national team;

The national team of France will beat the national team of Portugal if the national team of Portugal is not strong enough or if the national team of France plays above average well;

The Portuguese national team will only be strong if Ronaldo plays for it

Ronaldo will not play for the Portuguese national team due to injury.

Show in a formal way that from these facts it follows that the French national team will go to the world championship.

A = France is going to the World Cup

B = France to beat Portugal

C = The Portuguese national team will be strong enough.

D= France will play above average well

E = Ronaldo plays for the Portuguese national team

F = Ronaldo has an injury

AB B→(¬C V D) C →E ¬EF​

Let the following facts be known: For the French national team to go to the world championship, it is necessary and sufficient to beat the Portuguese national team; The national team of France will beat the national team of Portugal if the national team of Portugal is not strong enough or if the national team of France plays above average well; The Portuguese national team will only be strong if Ronaldo plays for it

Ronaldo will not play for the Portuguese national team due to injury. Show in a formal way that from these facts it follows that the French national team will go to the world championship. AB B→(¬C V D) C →E ¬EF
A = France is going to the World Cup
B = France to beat Portugal
C = The Portuguese national team will be strong enough.
D= France will play above average well
E = Ronaldo plays for the Portuguese national team
F = Ronaldo has an injury
Here is a quick review: To use the phrase "necessary and sufficient" in logic we need to understand the functioning of [imath]\text{ if - then}[/imath].
Say [imath]\text{ If } A \text{ then } B. [/imath] [imath]\left(A\implies B\right)[/imath] then [imath]A\text{ is sufficient for }B~\&~B\text{ is necessary for }A[/imath].
Thus "necessary and sufficient" is a bi-conditional meaning if and only if: [imath]A \Leftrightarrow B[/imath]
So, The French national team goes to the world championship if and only if it beats the Portuguese national team: [imath]A \Leftrightarrow B[/imath]
Where A = France is going to the World Cup & B = France to beat Portugal.
I clearly do not follow the rest of the story.

Last edited:
I don't understand the final expression, nor can I see much work leading to it.

Assigning variable names is a good first step, but my next step would be expressing each of the three conditions as boolean expressions, then combining them with the fourth statement to compute the value of 'A'.