Maths EPQ help :)

Fluffyduck18

Hi guys, I'm in year 12 and I want to do an EPQ on maths. For those of you who don't know, an EPQ (extended project qualification) is a 5000 word dissertation. However, it can't be descriptive, you have to analyse sources and give both sides of an argument etc...
I am thinking of doing my EPQ on fractal geometry, but I'm not sure what direction I could go in? I'm not sure what type of question would be appropriate for the EPQ.
Any help on title ideas would be appreciated :). I've been given advice that the best titles start with: "To what extent..." or "How effective...".
Other topics I am interested in are chaos theory and game theory. However, I am the most interested in fractals.
Any help whatsoever is appreciated :) I always find it hard to come up with initial ideas and starting points :(
Thank you!

Hi guys, I'm in year 12 and I want to do an EPQ on maths. For those of you who don't know, an EPQ (extended project qualification) is a 5000 word dissertation. However, it can't be descriptive, you have to analyse sources and give both sides of an argument etc...
I am thinking of doing my EPQ on fractal geometry, but I'm not sure what direction I could go in? I'm not sure what type of question would be appropriate for the EPQ.
Any help on title ideas would be appreciated :). I've been given advice that the best titles start with: "To what extent..." or "How effective...".
Other topics I am interested in are chaos theory and game theory. However, I am the most interested in fractals.
Any help whatsoever is appreciated :) I always find it hard to come up with initial ideas and starting points :(
Thank you!
Scroll down for math examples. There is even one for fractals. If you are into coding, how about "The feasibility of rendering the mandelbrot set on a home computer"?