"Maybe" and its approach logic related to math

Ryan$

Hi guys; whenever I face a problem .. I arrive sometimes to something which has case "Maybe" ; I mean it could be satisfied of what I'm solving and it wouldn't .. so in that cases we are including that case and not exclude it .. why? is it because it's satisfied case "maybe" means in general we must take it and not excluding it from the problem?

thanks

Hi guys; whenever I face a problem .. I arrive sometimes to something which has case "Maybe" ; I mean it could be satisfied of what I'm solving and it wouldn't .. so in that cases we are including that case and not exclude it .. why? is it because it's satisfied case "maybe" means in general we must take it and not excluding it from the problem?

thanks

Read up on "Conditional".

what's confused me whenever there's a possibility to something then we consider it and not excluding it .. although it maybe be and maybe not

what's confused me whenever there's a possibility to something then we consider it and not excluding it .. although it maybe be and maybe not

You will have to give us a specific example, so we can see what you are talking about. You could be talking about probability, or about proofs, or maybe something else. In the cases I can think of, we don't ignore anything; we consider all cases and combine them in whatever way is appropriate.

Many of your questions would be greatly improved by specific examples. That's important for clear communication in teaching, and also in asking!

for example ; the question demanded to find a longest path between A-C which you have three positions A-B-C and from each CHAR there're many roads lead to C .. my question is why we aren't assuming that we solved a problem over specific cases ? why I need to solve it in general .. is it because the question doesn't demand that to solve in specific case?!

thanks

for example ; the question demanded to find a longest path between A-C which you have three positions A-B-C and from each CHAR there're many roads lead to C .. my question is why we aren't assuming that we solved a problem over specific cases ? why I need to solve it in general .. is it because the question doesn't demand that to solve in specific case?!

thanks

We'll need to see the actual question, and the solution you are asking about. I can't say why someone else did something, or whether they could have done something else, without knowing what they did! In particular, I don't know what "specific cases" you are talking about.

In general, you can't assume anything without reason. What reason would you give for your assumption?