Multi-Step ProblemHELPME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phunnymee

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:My math homework is frustrating me. please help.
I am fine with every step except the last one-- "i". I am just confused:

i. What if you needed 48 feet of fencing? What is the cheapest way to buy this length of fencing? Explain your answer.

And all the info I have is that I am going to put chain link fence around my rectangular backyard, on each side but the house, and it's 16 feet length, 32 feet width, and I have to put posts, which cost $9 each, on every corner, and every eight feet. Also, the fencing costs 1 dollar a foot, but there is a five dollar discount on you total price. Oh! And the fencing is sold in 50 foot rolls, which can be cut short. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee help me!
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why do you make your positing so hard to read?
You have used all those extraneous symbols!
If you really want help, post a clear simple request!

It's just a matter of being considerate to others. You're wanting complete strangers who are volunteering their time to help you answer a question; it would be nice if they could read that question. That's all.

Meanwhile, I have no idea what the question actually is. It appears to have been posted backwards, and the presentation is somewhat confusing. It would be helpful if you posted the exact text, as it appears in your book, along with the instructions, a detailed description of any associated graphic, and a listing of everything you've tried thus far.

Thank you.

Eliz.