My Math Goal

Yep, this is definitely him.
But let's leave him alone. He's just trying to learn math and found a home here. I do have one question to ask--why was he banned from the other site?

I left the MHB. I was criticized and ridiculed for posting too many questions and "not getting" math. The main issue there, like many other sites, is my Christianity. One thing is to say NO RELIGION, PLEASE. Another thing is to blatantly express hatred for God and His love for humanity. I was banned from the MHF for the same reason.

I left the MHB. I was criticized and ridiculed for posting too many questions and "not getting" math. The main issue there, like many other sites, is my Christianity. One thing is to say NO RELIGION, PLEASE. Another thing is to blatantly express hatred for God and His love for humanity. I was banned from the MHF for the same reason.

That's simply not true regarding MHB. I'm not going to go into detail, but I would appreciate it if you would either be truthful about it, or silent. I'm really taken aback that you would make these false claims.

Seriously: do the "saints" use Facebook?
Thank you.

That's simply not true regarding MHB. I'm not going to go into detail, but I would appreciate it if you would either be truthful about it, or silent. I'm really taken aback that you would make these false claims.

What? This is true.

1. Stop posting too many questions.

2. No religion, please.

Seriously: do the "saints" use Facebook?
Thank you.

Your point is? You loved picking on me at the other site. You have no idea what HARPAZO means but had an issue with my postings and always joking around and sometimes very uncaring. I am just trying to have fun with math. I did not come here to argue or discuss religion. I know what most people think of God and the Bible.

What? This is true.

1. Stop posting too many questions.

2. No religion, please.

That's a far cry from the previous claims you made about MHB.

The number of questions posted was never an issue. At one point showing effort was an issue but you seem to have amended that though. Repeatedly posting replies that added no value to a thread like "Moving on..." and "Another one for my notes" or "Check out my new threads" wore thin on the patience of several math helpers. Most helpers look at "New posts" and when they see a thread has new unread replies, it is a waste of their time to visit a thread to see such a reply. You may recall you and I went round and round about that more than once at Jason's site and I see you doing that here. People are going to get tired of that.

You were asked many times not to post about religion (and other controversial topics), but there was never any hatred for your god or any god shown there. You were simply asked not to post about religion or to proselytize and you did not heed these warnings. So, you were not being persecuted because of your particular beliefs, you were just being asked to follow the same rules as everyone else.

That's a far cry from the previous claims you made about MHB.

The number of questions posted was never an issue. At one point showing effort was an issue but you seem to have amended that though. Repeatedly posting replies that added no value to a thread like "Moving on..." and "Another one for my notes" or "Check out my new threads" wore thin on the patience of several math helpers. Most helpers look at "New posts" and when they see a thread has new unread replies, it is a waste of their time to visit a thread to see such a reply. You may recall you and I went round and round about that more than once at Jason's site and I see you doing that here. People are going to get tired of that.

You were asked many times not to post about religion (and other controversial topics), but there was never any hatred for your god or any god shown there. You were simply asked not to post about religion or to proselytize and you did not heed these warnings. So, you were not being persecuted because of your particular beliefs, you were just being asked to follow the same rules as everyone else.

This will not happen here. No religion will be discussed. No politics need to be discussed. Hey, math is good. This will be my main focus.