Need help to get started please for each question?

Just give me a nudge for each question please, that is where i struggle the most is how to start. please for each question at least explain what i should do maybe with example (or answer one question for each). TY in advance guys.
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~dtrim/Courses/Math1010/Assignment3w14.pdf
A good place to start might be with the instructions for the exercises.

1) Review the definition of "row echelon form". Review "row operations", including the notation for same. Review how to convert matrices to row echelon form.

2) Same as for (1), but with "reduced row echelon form".

3) Review the definition of "augmented matrix". Review the definition of, and methodology for, "Gaussian elimination". Review the notation for same. Apply the methodology to the given systems.

4) Same as for (3), but with "Gauss-Jordan elimination".

5) Review the process for finding the inverse of a matrix. Apply the algorithm to the given matrices.

If you still don't know how to get started on one or another of these, then please reply specifying which, so we can provide you with lesson links (so you can learn these topics well enough to understand what the questions are asking you). Thank you! ;)

A good place to start might be with the instructions for the exercises.

1) Review the definition of "row echelon form". Review "row operations", including the notation for same. Review how to convert matrices to row echelon form.

2) Same as for (1), but with "reduced row echelon form".

3) Review the definition of "augmented matrix". Review the definition of, and methodology for, "Gaussian elimination". Review the notation for same. Apply the methodology to the given systems.

4) Same as for (3), but with "Gauss-Jordan elimination".

5) Review the process for finding the inverse of a matrix. Apply the algorithm to the given matrices.

If you still don't know how to get started on one or another of these, then please reply specifying which, so we can provide you with lesson links (so you can learn these topics well enough to understand what the questions are asking you). Thank you! ;)

I cant get question 5 can you help me please?