need help with this math question

Sakura

If I have 1500 and I can only cash out $75 points to cash out for two $25 gift cards that equals $50 every 90 days and I started to cash out by next year on 1st how long will it take me to cash out the full $500

If I have 1500 and I can only cash out $75 points to cash out for two $25 gift cards that equals $50 every 90 days and I started to cash out by next year on 1st how long will it take me to cash out the full $500
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/read-before-posting.109846/#post-486520

Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.

By showing your thinking, and particularly an example, you will be clarifying the problem. I can't see where the $75 fits in! And do you have $1500 or $500???

By showing your thinking, and particularly an example, you will be clarifying the problem. I can't see where the $75 fits in! And do you have $1500 or $500???
I'm in this program that in order for me to get rewards I have to reach $75 to cash out for $25 gift cards and I have 1500 and I can only redeem 2 which adds up to 50 every 90 days and I added it to$500 was wondering how long it would take me to redeem them all sorry for the inconvenience

I'm in this program that in order for me to get rewards I have to reach $75 to cash out for $25 gift cards and I have 1500 and I can only redeem 2 which adds up to 50 every 90 days and I added it to$500 was wondering how long it would take me to redeem them all sorry for the inconvenience

I still don't see what roles the $75 and $500 play, but we can put that off.

Now please try to think about how you can answer your own question. You can start the slow way, and use that to discover a quicker way:

You have $1500. After 90 days, you can take $50 out, and you'll be left with $1450.
After another 90 days (total 180), you can take out another $50, leaving $1400.
Keep going. (If I'm wrong about any detail, let me know. This is the reason for starting out this way, to check our understanding.)

Then think about how many time you will have to repeat this to get down to nothing. How long will that take?

I still don't see what roles the $75 and $500 play, but we can put that off.

Now please try to think about how you can answer your own question. You can start the slow way, and use that to discover a quicker way:

You have $1500. After 90 days, you can take $50 out, and you'll be left with $1450.
After another 90 days (total 180), you can take out another $50, leaving $1400.
Keep going. (If I'm wrong about any detail, let me know. This is the reason for starting out this way, to check our understanding.)

Then think about how many time you will have to repeat this to get down to nothing. How long will that take?
Thanks this help