Normal curve probability

Audentes

Weights of eggs are normally distributed with a mean weight of 66 grams and a standard deviation of 5 grams. Find the probability of an egg being between 68 and 70 grams.

Adding the deviation to the mean brings me to 71 grams. Because 68 to 70 is inside that interval, how can I calculate the probability inside that 34.1% block?

Thanks

Weights of eggs are normally distributed with a mean weight of 66 grams and a standard deviation of 5 grams. Find the probability of an egg being between 68 and 70 grams.

Adding the deviation to the mean brings me to 71 grams. Because 68 to 70 is inside that interval, how can I calculate the probability inside that 34.1% block?

Thanks
Can you calculate the probability that an egg weighs less than 70 grams? Less than 68 grams?

Can you calculate the probability that an egg weighs less than 70 grams? Less than 68 grams?
No, I don't know how. I can estimate that around 60 percent is less than 68 g and 70 percent is less than 70 g, but I am confused as to how I can get an exact #

No, I don't know how. I can estimate that around 60 percent is less than 68 g and 70 percent is less than 70 g, but I am confused as to how I can get an exact #
What are you expected to use to find the answer? Some software? Calculator? Something else?

Did you google "fx9750gii normal distribution" ? I did and found some videos. Personally, I do not use any calculators, but you might find some useful instructions online.
Good luck.

Did you google "fx9750gii normal distribution" ? I did and found some videos. Personally, I do not use any calculators, but you might find some useful instructions online.
Good luck.
okay, I'll google that, thank you!