Odds in 53x2 game

curiouspete

Hello, so there is a game called 53x2 where a dice bot rolls between 1-100. If the bot rolls 1-52, you lose your bet but if it rolls 53-100, you win 2x your bet. I wanted to know if there is a mathematical equation that I can use to solve the odds (house odds). Some say it is house odds minus the bettor's odds to determine the house advantage which is 6%. Thanks in advanced for the help!

1) Why do you believe it to be 6%
2) Parts per 100? Let's see what you get.

Hello, so there is a game called 53x2 where a dice bot rolls between 1-100. If the bot rolls 1-52, you lose your bet but if it rolls 53-100, you win 2x your bet. I wanted to know if there is a mathematical equation that I can use to solve the odds (house odds). Some say it is house odds minus the bettor's odds to determine the house advantage which is 6%. Thanks in advanced for the help!
I'm not sure that it's an "equation" as much as a "process". So, instead of trying to jump straight to the end of the exercise (that is, the equation and the evaluation of same), let's start at the beginning. What is the probability of a "winning" outcome? What is the probability of a "losing" outcome? What then is the "expected" outcome (being the "average" amount gained or lost by the player for any given roll)?

Please reply with your answers to the above questions, along with a clear statement of anything else you've tried. Thank you! ;)