Orthogonal line needed

What is the line (there is exactly one) that is orthogonal to all three: a=(1,0,0); b=(0,1,0); c=(0,0,1)? It's not (-1,-1,-1) I don't think.

What is the line (there is exactly one) that is orthogonal to all three: a=(1,0,0); b=(0,1,0); c=(0,0,1)? It's not (-1,-1,-1) I don't think.
Looks like you have given co-ordinates of 3 points a, b & c. You are asking:

.......line (there is exactly one) that is orthogonal to all three

Orthogonal to what ? - points, position vectors, the plane with those three points or something else?

Please post the EXACT problem that was given to you - a snapshot of the page (where the problem appeared) would be good.

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.​
Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:​
Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.​

These are vectors from (0,0,0).
6.a. Fond all vectors that are orthogonal to E1=(1,0,0).
b. Find all vectors that are orthogonal to both E1 and E2=(0,1,0).
c. Find all vectors that are orthogonal to E1, E2, and E3=(0,0,1). (There is exactly one.)
I think the answer, which I needed, to c. is the zero vector (0,0,0). Thanks.

These are vectors from (0,0,0).
6.a. Fond all vectors that are orthogonal to E1=(1,0,0).
b. Find all vectors that are orthogonal to both E1 and E2=(0,1,0).
c. Find all vectors that are orthogonal to E1, E2, and E3=(0,0,1). (There is exactly one.)
I think the answer, which I needed, to c. is the zero vector (0,0,0). Thanks.
What answer did you get for 6(a) and 6(b)?

How did you calculate those?

I just drew an x,y,z diagram and looked at all the unit vectors that were orthogonal to each "E" vector. They would be lines perpendicular in any axis (and no extensions of the lines btw). However, I didn't realize the zero vector, like I stated above, works as orthogonal to all three of "E".

In your question, you asked for an orthogonal line. Do you see how that completely changed the question?

Do you mean instead of asking for a vector? A line not necessarily being a vector?

Do you mean instead of asking for a vector? A line not necessarily being a vector?

Right. A line absolutely is not the same thing as a vector.

And, specifically, there is no line whose direction is given by the zero vector.