Outcome of Rolling a die 600 times

seporachai

The following represents the outcomes of rolling a die 600 times.FACE 1 2 3 4 5 6Number 107 120 84 110 92 87
Face 1 2 3 4 5 6
Number 107 120 84 110 92 87

I need help making a histogram of this data.
First off, I am not sure if I make a histogram using the faces (1,2,3,4,5,6) as one axis and the outcomes as the other or if I do classes of outcomes on one axis and how many times those happened on another.

And if it is the latter, I was confused on how to describe the shape of the graph because I wasn't sure if a graph is considered uniform when there are gaps in between.

So if anyone could please tell me how to draw the histogram and what the shape would be that would be so helpful.
Thanks

A "histogram" is simply a bar graph using statistical data.

"I am not sure if I make a histogram using the faces (1,2,3,4,5,6) as one axis and the outcomes as the other or if I do classes of outcomes on one axis and how many times those happened on another."

I do not know what you mean by "classes of outcomes"- or even what you are thinking of as "outcomes". You want (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) which are the outcomes of the individual trials on the horizontal axis and how many times each occurs on the vertical axis.

"I wasn't sure if a graph is considered uniform when there are gaps in between".

A histogram (bar graph) does not have any "gaps in between" the bars.