percentage?????? plz help selena! thx!

View attachment 2715
hey can you guys help my friend here? :) thx!
Lillybeth. You understand the rules. We do not give answers: we give help. And we cannot do that through intermediaries. Ask your friend to come here and ask her own questions. Also, please ask to her to read "READ BEFORE POSTING" before she posts and to pay attention to what the rules are. We shall need some idea where she is in her education, what class she is currently taking, and an exact problem statement. If she has done some work, she needs to show it so we can see where she is having problems. If she does not know how to start, we want to know what she has thought about trying, and we shall probably need to ask some questions for her to answer before we can give guidance. EDIT: I see she has an exact problem statement. Good start.

Last edited:
Lillybeth. You understand the rules. We do not give answers: we give help. And we cannot do that through intermediaries. Ask your friend to come here and ask her own questions. Also, please ask to her to read "READ BEFORE POSTING" before she posts and to pay attention to what the rules are. We shall need some idea where she is in her education, what class she is currently taking, and an exact problem statement. If she has done some work, she needs to show it so we can see where she is having problems. If she does not know how to start, we want to know what she has thought about trying, and we shall probably need to ask some questions for her to answer before we can give guidance. EDIT: I see she has an exact problem statement. Good start.
she can't come here cuz her laptop restricts the site, we had to post it at my place.

she can't come here cuz her laptop restricts the site, we had to post it at my place.

What is that? What does it mean?

Wait... Wait.... no answer needed - those are rhetorical questions?

What Hall's question, to which the answer should be "Yes" because we discussed ratios and percentages with you not too long ago, implies is that you can help your friend directly on this particular question if you just remember what you learned a month or so back on ratios and percentages. Denis's question implies the same thing. But clearly that solution will not work on most questions because you are learning too. So, in addition, you might suggest to your friend that she have her parents check both her computer and this site. The parents of one of your friends are undoubtedly sensible, and so they may have restricted what sites her computer will let her visit. But we would be happy to have her as a new member if her parents are comfortable with that, and it is much, much more effective if she can ask her own questions and we can see exactly where she is having her difficulties.

KK, Jeff, thanks for getting me in trouble,
I told my friends parents about this site, and said they could check it out, and got in trouble with my dad for telling someone how to run their family.....
:p thanks, Jeff.

Thank you for all the advice guys, Selena has the answer to her problem now, thanks to Mackdaddy. :))))