physical "geometric places"

shahar

An Electromagnetic Wave has a perpendicular magnetic field to the direction of the wave and has a perpendicular electric field to either the wave direction. Hence, Also the direction of the wave is perpendicular to both.
Fields in the natural space influence the bodies, entities and etc that have come in touch with.
So,

Can physical field is kind of or synonym to mathematical geometric place definition (=the point set that has the condition of existence of some geometric rule)?

Sorry but your English (though much better than my put just about any language here) is just weak enough to make it very difficult to understand what you are saying. Yes, the "electric and magnetic fields" are perpendicular to each other and the direction of any electro-magnetic wave.

When you say "Fields in the natural space influence the bodies, entities and etc that have come in touch with" exactly what fields do you mean and what do you mean by "influence"? The electro-magnetic fields you mentioned will cause forces on charged bodies but not non-charged bodies. Gravitational fields will cause forces on bodies with mass.

Since anything can be considered a "point set that has the condition of existence of some geometric rule" you need to explain what you mean by your last question.

O.K. I find the error.
Is the electromagnetic field create a locus (I confused with the in Hebrew that say Geometric Place) like in math?
Can physical field is either;
1. Kind of Locus?
or
2. Synonym to the Locus?

Happy St. Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it.

The Electromagnetic wave is a field that consists of 3 dimension:
1- the direction of wave,
2- the direction of electric field a particular to the direction and to the magnetic field,
3- and the magnetic field that as said in clause 2 - particular to the direction of the wave and direction of the electric field.

Can I say:
a - Electromagnetic field is locus
(as synonym to locus)?
or
b - Electromagnetic field is kind of locus?

Is field in physics is like locus in Geometry?

[(In Hebrew we call it from Latin by the name: Geometric Place).]

The Electromagnetic wave is a field that consists of 3 dimension:
1- the direction of wave,
2- the direction of electric field a particular to the direction and to the magnetic field,
3- and the magnetic field that as said in clause 2 - particular to the direction of the wave and direction of the electric field.

Can I say:
a - Electromagnetic field is locus
(as synonym to locus)?
or
b - Electromagnetic field is kind of locus?

Is field in physics is like locus in Geometry?

[(In Hebrew we call it from Latin by the name: Geometric Place).]
The definition of locus in US is:

a curve or other figure formed by all the points satisfying a particular equation of the relation between coordinates, or by a point, line, or surface moving according to mathematically defined conditions.

According to ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA :

Electromagnetic field, a property of space caused by the motion of an electric charge and/or magnetic poles.

A stationary charge will produce only an electric field in the surrounding space. If the charge is moving, a magnetic field is also produced. An electric field can be produced also by a changing magnetic field. The mutual interaction of electric and magnetic fields produces an electromagnetic field, which is considered as having its own existence in space apart from the charges or currents (a stream of moving charges) with which it may be related. Under certain circumstances, this electromagnetic field can be described as a wave transporting electromagnetic energy.

So

locus is a curve, and,

electromagnetic field, a property of space

In my mind these two are totally different. A moving charged/magnetic particle will have locus (curve of its path) while moving through electromagnetic field. Locus and Field - are NOT synonymous.

A field is not a locus (set of points), but a vector function of space (and time). I don't think there is any similarity.