Please Give a Minute to Read

onesun0000

This is unrelated to Mathematics, but please give some minutes to read. The COVID-19 epidemic is now a global health emergency. In regard to this, I would like everyone to practice the highest preventive measures we can do to avoid contracting the virus.

1. Please, please, please, and yes, please, practice our universal prevention—hand-washing. Please wash hands with soap as often as possible for at least 20 seconds. Please always bring hand sanitizer or alcohol with at least 70% solution.

2. Practice cough etiquette. Do social distancing. This means avoid going to mass gatherings or crowded places.

3. If you have mild symptoms like cough, cold chills or sore throat, and you know that you never have any close contact to any person suspected or confirmed to have contracted COVID-19, please quarantine yourself at home and DO NOT GO TO A HOSPITAL unless you experience severe symptoms and you know you have a history of a close contact with a person with COVID-19. Please contact health authorities in case you have severe symptoms. Please cooperate to the health authorities so they can do contact tracing to avoid further contraction.

4. Stay healthy. Eat a balanced diet. Get enough sleep.

5. Avoid travelling to countries where the risk of contracting the virus is very high. You may want to avoid travelling to South Korea, Iran, Japan, China and Italy.

6. PRAY. This time of epidemic, Let's pray to our Lord that He may spare us and save us from the disease.

WHO has expressed its concerns that this disease may soon be declared a global pandemic. PLEASE STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY. PRAY.

lol when i first read it i was like "well, who expressed their concerns? who are we talking about, the i was like, oh WHO"

The World Health Organization has stated that there is no transmission from dogs to humans so they don't have to be quarantined.

WHO let the dogs out!
how long did it take you to come up with that?