Please help me find a worksheet with similar questions as I don't know what to look for

J4mie_t

I’m currently practicing employment aptitude tests with a time limit for an upcoming test at an interview and I would like to know what to search for so that I can find some worksheets. The problem is not that they are difficult, just that I am out of practice and so I need some time to go over the math so that I can learn the rearrangement on the calculator by heart as I will have to do so in a timed manner. I can't find anything that I need by googling "algebra questions" or "find x" or "complex missing numbers worksheets". - can anyone tell me what I need to search for to find worksheets with questions like below where I need to find “x”? For example; 63∗8/x+41=55, 17*29+4-x=404, x*12–43+85=246, 984/12–15+x=292, 5*28-x+76=172

There is always a whole number on one side of the bracket and the other side of the bracket always requires the user to find the value of +x, -x, *x or /x. Often with brackets there to confuse. I'm aware it's algebra but its a bit of a niche format.

Googling practice questions for the particular test I'm practicing just comes up with scam sites and the one good resource I have already found -https://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-tests.

I’m currently practicing employment aptitude tests with a time limit for an upcoming test at an interview and I would like to know what to search for so that I can find some worksheets. The problem is not that they are difficult, just that I am out of practice and so I need some time to go over the math so that I can learn the rearrangement on the calculator by heart as I will have to do so in a timed manner. I can't find anything that I need by googling "algebra questions" or "find x" or "complex missing numbers worksheets". - can anyone tell me what I need to search for to find worksheets with questions like below where I need to find “x”? For example; 63∗8/x+41=55, 17*29+4-x=404, x*12–43+85=246, 984/12–15+x=292, 5*28-x+76=172

There is always a whole number on one side of the bracket and the other side of the bracket always requires the user to find the value of +x, -x, *x or /x. Often with brackets there to confuse. I'm aware it's algebra but its a bit of a niche format.

Googling practice questions for the particular test I'm practicing just comes up with scam sites and the one good resource I have already found -https://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-tests.
What "brackets" are you talking about? There are no "brackets" in any of the equations you have here.

… the bracket always requires the user to find the value of +x, -x, *x or /x. Often with brackets there to confuse …
Please post an image of what you're looking at. It's unclear what you mean, above.

You can google keywords like solving linear equations, to find dozens of examples and lessons.

Also, when you have a question about a particular exercise, please post all of the given information, along with your attempt. Ask us specific questions, based on what seems unclear to you. If you're unable to start an exercise, we'd like to know something about why you're stuck.

?