Please help me if you can - II

How do you know that is the case? Please do not say negative things about our students.
Nothing negative intended. I meant that I couldn't solve it because I'm not Dan and I'm not that smart.

Nothing negative intended. I meant that I couldn't solve it because I'm not Dan and I'm not that smart.
Your logic skills are just awful. Just because you could not solve it, you are not Dan and you are not that smart that implies the OP just wants the answer. If I ask you for a favor will you do it? Please just go away. I have been on the forum for five years and I never asked that of anyone!

Your logic skills are just awful. Just because you could not solve it, you are not Dan and you are not that smart that implies the OP just wants the answer. If I ask you for a favor will you do it? Please just go away. I have been on the forum for five years and I never asked that of anyone!
Hear me out.
Perhaps you in post #4 should have been italicized. That would have been more clear.

I know I'm not worthy of the corner, so I'm going to the basement under the corner. :(

I know I'm not worthy of the corner, so I'm going to the basement under the corner. :(
Say hi to the gnome for me. He's kind of frightening at first but he's a really good conversationalist. He likes to talk about pine trees.

-Dan