Please help me: On a smooth, insulating, and neutral large ring of radiusR....

Hello. Some readers may have trouble understanding the handwriting. Please consider adding a typewritten exercise statement. Thank you! ?
[imath]\;[/imath]

Please also follow the rules by showing us where you need help:

To Sam25899; Please reconsider and resubmit a typed version of your post.

My "translation" of your "script" is:-

On a smooth, insulating & neutral large ring of radius \(\displaystyle R\), there is a small ring of mass \(\displaystyle m\) which carries charge \(\displaystyle q\). The large ring is placed in a uniform magnetic field of strength \(\displaystyle B(t)\) (Surely this should be \(\displaystyle B_0\)?) & perpendicular to the plane of the ring (xy-plane), \(\displaystyle B(t) = B_0 + αt\) in the +ve x-direction. Find the force of small ring thereafter & describe the motion of small ring.

However, it looks to me as though there is much missing information in it. Also, when you say "ring" do you mean an annulus or a circular plate? This is a Physics problem (not 'Maths') and the majority in this forum won't know how to approach it unless you provide the equations you expect necessary to solve it.
If you are hoping to find the "
force" using Coulomb's Law then "distance" is involved (you provide no dimension(s) for the smaller "ring" and a diagram showing the relative positions is almost certainly necessary; if these are annuli then the "small ring" is unlikely to be sitting "on" the larger one, rather it will more likely reside inside it!).
You need to provide much more information and show us what you have tried first (or visit a Physics forum where someone may have experience of the same or similar problem).

In addition to the comments covered by points made in reply #6, it needs to be pointed out that the term ring has very particular meaning in mathematics. The terms. Groups, Rings, and Fields are structures studied in advanced algebra.
By ring did you mean circle?

In addition to the comments covered by points made in reply #6, it needs to be pointed out that the term ring has very particular meaning in mathematics. The terms. Groups, Rings, and Fields are structures studied in advanced algebra.
By ring did you mean circle?
I suspect that it (the "large ring") has to be an annulus ('ring') so that an emf is induced in it when the magnetic field starts changing.