Plotting graphs

I must have a very old version of excel as the guidance provided is not advising what I required. Researching the software I must have a very basic package because recent experiences using the software and trying to plot this graph;

Line A and B (-0.6, 2) (0.4,1)
Line A and D (-0.6, 2) (0,2, 5)
Line B and C (0.4, 1) (-0.4, -2)

Shows that the version of excel I have cannot plot it, and when I looked further into why it is because excel cannot do free form graphs, the templates in the software decide what type of graph can be drawn, which I can't do the above on my version of excel!!

I've completed the graphs by hand and concluded that their gradients are (- 1), and [MATH]\frac{15}{4}[/MATH]
I just wish I could have used the software to print the hard copies.
What version of Excel do you have? I have used excel from its inception and there was always a choice of best fit curve or just joining points. However, you do have to be judicious about method of plotting.

What version of Excel do you have? I have used excel from its inception and there was always a choice of best fit curve or just joining points. However, you do have to be judicious about method of plotting.
I'll have to come back to you specifically but its about 2007 when I bought the Windows discs that it came with.