Polynomial

Tstuvshu

Hello people, I really need help solving this

Attachments

• D1369D3D-1BB7-4A42-B2DE-83855FB3FF9A.jpeg
    D1369D3D-1BB7-4A42-B2DE-83855FB3FF9A.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Asking someone for help with a math problem and asking someone to solve your math problem are not the same thing.
If you want help, then you need to show your work so the helpers here know what type of help you need.

Since you did not show any work then I can only assume that you do not know where to start.
Here is a hint: If x=a make a polynomial equal to 0, then (x-a) must be ONE of the factors of the polynomial (for the record, x-a can be the only factor of the polynomial).

Can you respond with some work from that hint? If not, then please respond saying that.

Hello people, I really need help solving this
If your difficulty is in not knowing what form the answer can take, don't let that stop you. Use the information given to write a possible form for any such polynomial, and then think again about how you could describe all of them. There are several ways you might state the answer. The important thing is to get moving, trying something. Often the next idea will come to you as you work with it.

By the way, this looks an awful lot like a test. So the work you submit had better be your own ...