Predicting Card sequence

Linux98

I have Been asked to calculate the Probability of being able to Predict What cards will Come out in which Order in a 52 Pack of Cards,
I have been Provided with the answer which is 1.24x10 -68 But i do not Know how they got this answer

I have Been asked to calculate the Probability of being able to Predict What cards will Come out in which Order in a 52 Pack of Cards,
I have been Provided with the answer which is 1.24x10 -68 But i do not Know how they got this answer
What is meant by "in order"? First all the spades (A, K to 2) - then the diamonds - or something else?

What is meant by "in order"?
I think the OP means the card order by position in a shuffled deck (probably from top to bottom). That is, the probability that a person correctly predicts the top card, the second card, the third card, …, the 50th card, the 51st card and the 52nd card.

The answer you have been given equals
\(\displaystyle \left[2^{49}\times 3^{23}\times 5^{12}\times 7^{8}\times 11^{4}\times 13^{4}\times 17^{3}\times 19^{2}\times 23^{2}\times 29\times 31\times 37\times 41\times 43\times 47\right]^{-1}\)

What if question was the same, but with 5 cards labelled 1 to 5 instead:
can you solve that?

What is meant by "in order"? First all the spades (A, K to 2) - then the diamonds - or something else?

I Just mean Being able to Predict Before the card is turned Over will it will be,But doing that for all of the 52 Cards

Any reason why you posted this in Arithmetic?

I Just mean Being able to Predict Before the card is turned Over will it will be,But doing that for all of the 52 Cards
Start with say 3 cards.

What is the probability that you could predict - what is the top card.

Turn it over and check. What is the probability that you are correct?

Assume you are correct. Now you have two cards.

Assume you are correct. Now you have one card.

What is the probability that you would be correct all three times?

It would be an interesting problem to predict which words the OP will capitalize and which he will not!