Probability: Distributing lottery tickets over multiple lotteries (permanent rewards)

NielsS

Dear readers,

For a game I play they offer lotteries for which you can win permanent rewards. If all rewards from all lotteries are won you get additional permanent rewards. I would like too know the following.

There are 3 lotteries (reffered too as lottery A, B and C) in which I want too participate.

Each lottery holds 3 permanent items corresponding too that lottery and that lottery only.

You may assume that If I win an item it will always be an item I do not have yet. (which isn't true but it might help out the calculations)

For lotteries you buy lottery tickets. Each ticket allows you too roll once on that lottery. Unfortunately I do not know the probability of winning any permanent.

For lottery A I already have won 2 out of 3 permanent rewards. I only need 1.

For lottery B I already have won 2 out of 3 permanent rewards. I only need 1.

For lottery C I already have won 1 out of 3 permanent rewards. I need 2.

My question: If I have 500 lottery tickets what would be the best ratio too divide those tickets over these lotteries. Assuming that my goal would be too have the highest chance too win all the permanent items that I have left from all the lotteries.

Thank you in advance for looking at my question, feel free too ask for additional information if you need I'll do my best too make it as clear as possible.

For a game I play they offer lotteries for which you can win permanent rewards. If all rewards from all lotteries are won you get additional permanent rewards. I would like too know the following.

There are 3 lotteries (reffered too as lottery A, B and C) in which I want too participate.

Each lottery holds 3 permanent items corresponding too that lottery and that lottery only.

You may assume that If I win an item it will always be an item I do not have yet. (which isn't true but it might help out the calculations)

For lotteries you buy lottery tickets. Each ticket allows you too roll once on that lottery. Unfortunately I do not know the probability of winning any permanent.

For lottery A I already have won 2 out of 3 permanent rewards. I only need 1.

For lottery B I already have won 2 out of 3 permanent rewards. I only need 1.

For lottery C I already have won 1 out of 3 permanent rewards. I need 2.

My question: If I have 500 lottery tickets what would be the best ratio too divide those tickets over these lotteries. Assuming that my goal would be too have the highest chance too win all the permanent items that I have left from all the lotteries.
1. The word "too", in English, means "also" (as in, "He played the lottery; she played the lottery, too") or "overly" or "exceedingly" (as in, "While working with the table saw, he stuck his finger in too far, and sliced off the tip"). I think every instance of "too" in your post should probably be "to", which is a preposition in English.

2. Please reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so we can see the method(s) you're using, and where you're getting stuck. Thank you! ;)