Probability on an event

Oscargermaine5

Someone tell me what the chance of something that has a 1.4% chance of happening per day, happening at least once in a 180 days. You’ll get a job with me.

I am sorry to inform you that since this is a help forum that no one here is going to answer your question. If you show where you are stuck, then someone will be able to help you along with getting your answer.

Someone tell me what the chance of something that has a 1.4% chance of happening per day, happening at least once in a 180 days. You’ll get a job with me.
Please make some attempt to follow the rules:

If this is not for a class, at least tell us the context of the question (why you are asking), and how much you know about the subject, so we have a better idea how to help. We're happy to help, but we need something to go by.

If you do know at least a little probability, here's a hint: First find the probability that it will never happen in those 180 days. Properly speaking, we also need to know whether what happens each day is independent, so some information about what sort of event it is will be helpful. It's dangerous to answer questions like that blind, because we might make unjustified assumptions.