Probability

ania

Hello, I have a problem solving the statistics task. Unfortunately, the teacher hardly explains anything to us, and the exam is coming soon. We make calculations in the rStudio program. If someone has this program and would try to solve it I would be very grateful. I am asking for help and thank you in advance for any tips.
1. One airline company it was observed that about 4% of passengers who bought tickets do not report for the flight. Consequently, it sells for 100 tickets for 98 seats in the plane. What is the probability that v the plane will not have room for at least one passenger who enrolls with the ticket? Is it the case that the passenger for whom he missed space, the company had to pay back 3 times the value of the ticket, the company's strategy continues would it be profitable?
We are to solve tasks according to a certain pattern that I managed to partially do:
1. Population: flights
2. Observed feature: X - number of passengers, additional variable Y - revenue
3. Distribution of the observed feature:
4. Problem: What is the probability that v the plane will not have room for at least one passenger who enrolls with the ticket, will the company's strategy be profitable when the company will have to return 3 times the value of the ticket to the passenger who lacks space.
5. Methods: p (x> 98)
6. Calculations:

Hello, I have a problem solving the statistics task. Unfortunately, the teacher hardly explains anything to us, and the exam is coming soon. We make calculations in the rStudio program. If someone has this program and would try to solve it I would be very grateful. I am asking for help and thank you in advance for any tips.
1. One airline company it was observed that about 4% of passengers who bought tickets do not report for the flight. Consequently, it sells for 100 tickets for 98 seats in the plane. What is the probability that v the plane will not have room for at least one passenger who enrolls with the ticket? Is it the case that the passenger for whom he missed space, the company had to pay back 3 times the value of the ticket, the company's strategy continues would it be profitable?
We are to solve tasks according to a certain pattern that I managed to partially do:
4. Problem: What is the probability that v the plane will not have room for at least one passenger who enrolls with the ticket, will the company's strategy be profitable when the company will have to return 3 times the value of the ticket to the passenger who lacks space.
6. Calculations:
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

6. Calculations:
6. Calculations:
I resolved probability: 1-pbinom(98,100,0.96)= 0.08716332 but i dont know how to resolve this part: Is it the case that the passenger for whom he missed space, the company had to pay back 3 times the value of the ticket, the company's strategy continues would it be profitable?