Probably question: choose 6 numbers, 1st-5th from 1-75, 6th from 1-15; match computer

rinrin04

You have to choose 6 numbers. 5 of them have to be from 1-75. The last one has to be 1-15.
And the thing is, the 6 numbers you choose has to be the same as the one chosen by a computer.
What would you say is most likely to come up?

Here is my hypothesis: Numbers in the tens place often won't be the same. I used a random number website and I found that I was wrong, we can choose from 1-75, the tens place is limited to 0-7. Numbers with similar tens place has often been shown twice.
By "tens place", I mean the number 4 in 41, 8 in 84. (Sorry I don't know if there is a better word for it.)
I also believe that it is uncommon for the ones place to have similar numbers.

You have to choose 6 numbers. 5 of them have to be from 1-75. The last one has to be 1-15.
And the thing is, the 6 numbers you choose has to be the same as the one chosen by a computer.
What would you say is most likely to come up?

Here is my hypothesis: Numbers in the tens place often won't be the same. I used a random number website and I found that I was wrong, we can choose from 1-75, the tens place is limited to 0-7. Numbers with similar tens place has often been shown twice.
By "tens place", I mean the number 4 in 41, 8 in 84. (Sorry I don't know if there is a better word for it.)
I also believe that it is uncommon for the ones place to have similar numbers.
First off, the fact that numbers will be used is irrelevant. You could just as easily use names of famous people.

Second, you have not given nearly enough information to give you an answer. Is this a school problem? If so, please give the problem exactly and completely.