Problem on sets, subsets: squares, rectangles, rhombuses, quadrilaterals

A pdf can't be shown this way; but there was no reason to make it a pdf in the first place. I was wondering why you didn't do what you usually do.
I tried inserting the image from my computer and this is what I get.Screenshot (3).png
Then I choose the option of converting it to pdf.

So please how can I be helped out of this quagmire?

I tried inserting the image from my computer and this is what I get.View attachment 36093

If you were trying to insert a *.pdf file then that cannot be done. (If you read (more) carefully what @Dr.Peterson said he used the word "can't" not "can").

He went on to explain that he took a snapshot (picture) of part of your *.pdf file so that he could upload that image. He further explained that he had done this using the "Snipping Tool" (that you will find built into Windows) but any other similar method (of getting an image), eg: pressing the "
PrtScSysRq" Key, would do the job.
(PrtScSysRq copies the whole screen (A "Notification" will tell you where it's saved) and holding down the Alt Key while pressing it will just save the current "Window")

Having looked again at your message I see you were trying to insert a MS Word™ document (*.docx). The error message you got makes it clear that only files with the extensions shown can be uploaded (ie: .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif)
A *.pdf file can be attached to a post but its content cannot be inserted into the post; if attached, viewers can download it.
So maybe stick to image files? ?‍♂️

NB: If this is a new question you are trying to post then please do so in a completely new thread. You must not add new questions into an existing thread even if they are similar or on the same "Topic".

Last edited:
I tried inserting the image from my computer and this is what I get.View attachment 36093
Then I choose the option of converting it to pdf.

If you want to insert the image from your Word™ document then Open MS Paint™, highlight and Copy the image in your Word™ document, then switch to Paint™ and Paste it in there.
Now
Save it (as a *.jpg file) and it can then be uploaded and inserted into your post(s) in the forum.

I
Hint: Draw a Venn diagram for the sets defined in the question then rework your answers. ??
(Submit your Venn diagram along with your revised answers (to support them); such a diagram will illustrate your answers without further explanation. ?)
I still want to try. I made a table to help understand the concept more.table only.pngtable only.png From the table I drew I was able to make some venn diagrams. Wait a minute! I said venn diagrams. Are those venn diagrams?table set only.pngcircle set only.png

I still want to try. I made a table to help understand the concept more.                           From the table I drew I was able to make some Venn diagrams.                                Wait a minute! I said Venn diagrams. Are those Venn diagrams?
Your attempts at Venn diagrams could certainly be how one might begin to construct one but they would need further work to actually complete them: more informative labelling or a key to say what (Set) each oval represents.

The Venn diagram that I provided
here was constructed specifically to address the original question you posted in this thread. I have been party (mainly as an observer) to a number of (heated) discussions on what a Venn diagram for Quadrilaterals should look like and I have no intention of becoming embroiled on that issue in here.

If you look online you may find different versions of it, for example
this one and this one.
Note how the former clearly separates Trapezoids &
Parallelograms while the latter appears to attempt to combine these!

If you want basic instruction on Venn diagrams there's a 3rd Grade Maths video available
here.

Or if it's more on Quadrilaterals (in Venn diagrams) you want then
this video might be worth a watch.