Prove that F is an algebraic field

I was able to prove that all the axioms hold here, till I needed to find the
zero, the one, and the inverse the "a in the power of -1". Please forgive my
English, I am not a native speaker.

For the Zero, I found it must be (0, 0)

For the "One" (assume (c,d) is the one) I get
ac + 2bd = a
ad + bc = b

Which can happen for arrbitrary (a,b) if c=1 and d=0.
That is the one is (1, 0)

Again, assume (c,d) is the inverse.
So I need to find c and d such that

ac+2bd = 1
ad+bc = 0

for any a,b

I can't find any because a and b are in both terms.

I suspect my choice of the one is not so successful or maybe this can't be
proved at all?

Thanks for you help

You seem to be on the right way with your equation, but you statement that "I can't find any because a and b are in both terms." baffles me: all you need to do express c and d in terms of a and b. You might find your equation more readable if you use x and y instead of c and d.

ac + 2bd = a
ad + bc = b

Is (1,0) the only one or are there others? Can you have more than one One in a field?

You seem to be on the right way with your equation, but you statement that "I can't find any because a and b are in both terms." baffles me: all you need to do express c and d in terms of a and b. You might find your equation more readable if you use x and y instead of c and d.
I meant that the solution must not depend on either a or b since it should be correct for any a,b.

ac + 2bd = a
ad + bc = b

Is (1,0) the only one or are there others? Can you have more than one One in a field?
I don't know. This is the only item I could found that can act as a "one". So the solution for the "inverse" takes that into account.

I meant that the solution must not depend on either a or b since it should be correct for any a,b.
There is no single inverse in a field (except for the field with only 2 elements {0,1}). Unlike identity ("One"), an inverse is defined for every non-zero element of the field. It is unique once you choose which element to compute the inverse for ((a,b) in your case).
To summarize: inverse definitely has to depend on a,b (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_(mathematics)).

There is no single inverse in a field (except for the field with only 2 elements {0,1}). Unlike identity ("One"), an inverse is defined for every non-zero element of the field. It is unique once you choose which element to compute the inverse for ((a,b) in your case).
To summarize: inverse definitely has to depend on a,b (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_(mathematics)).
Now that you say this, you're definitely correct. I got carried away with the definition of the "zero" and the identity which do not depend on a or b.
I will revisit my work and see.
Thanks for the clarification.