Q on polar co-ordinates

I think its y against polar [MATH]\theta[/MATH], thats obvious. I finally figured out the asymptote, when theta approaches 0, y =1. Personally I think its a bit of dodgy question, the was ask you to plot a curve, of what? r against theta or y against theta. Thank you, I understand it now.
Neither the asymptote nor the curve is a plot of [MATH]y[/MATH] against [MATH]\theta[/MATH]. The curve is [MATH]r[/MATH] against [MATH]\theta[/MATH]. The asymptote is [MATH]y=1[/MATH]. I don't have any more time for this thread though. I wish you luck figuring it out.

Neither the asymptote nor the curve is a plot of [MATH]y[/MATH] against [MATH]\theta[/MATH]. The curve is [MATH]r[/MATH] against [MATH]\theta[/MATH]. The asymptote is [MATH]y=1[/MATH]. I don't have any more time for this thread though. I wish you luck figuring it out.
I think i got it now. Its a polar curve but its translated up 1. I think the situation would be different if they had asked to plot y=r (sin theta +1) which is a common type of polar question..